Ma Rando Facile is a brand of SARL TERRA MUNDI with a capital of 10 000 €.
82 rue de Redon, Pont-Réan
35580 – Guichen
Tél : 02 99 14 95 47
SIRET : 52489108200017
IMMAT.IM03500043 Garantie financière – APS
TVA Intracommunautaire : FR90524891082
Website design, development and production
11 Avenue des peupliers
35 510 Cesson Sévigné
Tél : 02 99 000 934
Fax : 02 30 96 08 10
Website hosting :
BP 438 – 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08
Tel : +33(0)1 84 13 00 00 – Fax : +33(0)8 99 17 37 88
Pursuant to Act 2000-719 of 1 August 2000 on freedom of communication, amending Act 86-1067 of 30 September 1986 on freedom of communication, the legal information concerning this site is set out below:
The website is managed by : Loïc Mathieu and Mikaël Kerlidou, managers of Ma Rando Facile.
Processing of personal data
The information collected on this site is intended for Ma rando facile. Users provide this information with full knowledge of the facts, particularly when they enter it themselves. It is then specified whether or not it is compulsory to provide this information.
The data will be processed by TERRA MUNDI for :
- Identify and contact customers ;
- Produce statistics on website performance ;
- Website security and resolution of various anomalies ;
- Sending e-mails and information letters.
Personal data collected
The data collected includes: last name, first name, address, postcode, town, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, connection data and browsing data.
The personal data provided will be kept until deletion is requested by the interested party for the entire duration of the commercial contract in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. Similarly, data from a prospect will be kept for a period of 3 years. Renewal of this data retention can only be done with the consent of the prospect in question. In general, data will be kept in accordance with the legal, fiscal and accounting time limits, taking as a reference the date of the request for deletion of the data made by the person concerned.
The information collected is confidential and will only be used to manage the commercial relationship. Ma Rando Facile will not proceed to any transfer of data, except in the case of a legal obligation.
All the forms on the www.marandofacile.com website require the user’s free consent to collect personal data.
The user, as an interested party, may exercise the following rights:
Right of access
All users have the right to access their personal data. Any person has the right to obtain from Ma rando facile confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and, where they are, access to said personal data as well as the following information:
- Purposes of the processing ;
- Categories of personal data concerned ;
- Recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients established in third countries or international organisations ;
- Where possible, the period for which the personal data is to be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period ;
- Existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data, or a restriction on the processing of personal data relating to the data subject, or the right to object to such processing ;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority ;
- Where personal data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to its source ;
Whether automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR is taking place and, at least in such cases, useful information about the underlying logic and the significance and intended consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right of amendment
Any person has the right to obtain from Ma rando facile, as soon as possible, the amendment of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Given the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
Right of deletion (right to be forgotten)
Any person has the right to obtain from Ma Rando Facile the deletion, as soon as possible, of personal data concerning them and the person responsible for the processing has the obligation to delete this personal data as soon as possible, when one of the following reasons applies :
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed ;
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based, pursuant to Article 6 of the GDPR, paragraph 1(a), or Article 9 of the GDPR, paragraph 2(a), and there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR ;
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully ;
- The personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject ;
- The personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services as referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
Right of limitation
Every user has the right to ask Ma Rando Facile to limit the processing of his data in the following cases :
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data ;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the data and demands instead that the use of the data be restricted ;
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing operation, but it is still necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend legal claims ;
- The data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) during the verification as to whether the legitimate grounds pursued by the controller override those of the data subject.
Right to portability
Data subjects have the right to receive the personal data concerning them that they have provided to Ma rando facile, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit such data to another controller without being prevented from doing so by the controller to whom the personal data have been communicated, where:
- The processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the same Regulation ;
- The processing is carried out using automated processes.
Right to object
Any person has the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her by Ma rando facile, including profiling based on these provisions. Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us by :
- Adress : 82 Rue de Redon, 35580 Guichen
- Phone : 02 99 14 95 47
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message via the « Contact us » page on the site
For the effective exercise of your rights, you must accompany your request with a photocopy of a document proving your identity (identity card, passport, etc.).
In the event of a persistent dispute, you can refer the matter to the CNIL at www.cnil.fr.
When you visit our website www.marandofacile.com, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
A cookie is a small text file (code) deposited on your computer when you visit a site or view an advertisement. They are used by a website to send information to your browser and enable it to send information back to the originating site (for example a session identifier or language choice).
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
There are different types of cookies :
- session cookies, which disappear as soon as you leave the site;
- permanent cookies, which remain on your terminal until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser’s functions.
You are informed that when you visit this site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
Purpose of the cookies used
Some of the cookies used by Ma rando facile are exclusively intended to enable or facilitate electronic communication (detection of connection errors, identification of connection points, etc.).
Others are strictly necessary for the provision of online communication services at your express request (shopping basket, screen display preferences, etc.).
The cookies used on this site are not intended to collect personal data from users. The cookies are associated with an anonymous profile.
In total, we use 1 type of cookies:
- Cookies from the CMS used to create the site
These are cookies placed on your terminal by www.marandofacile.com site for the purposes of browsing and optimising our services on the site.
You have several options for deleting and managing cookies and other trackers.
Most browsers are set by default to accept the installation of cookies, but if you wish you can choose to accept all cookies, reject them systematically or choose which cookies you accept depending on the sender. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser.
However, don’t forget to configure all the browsers on your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
To manage cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. This is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to modify your cookie preferences.
By way of example:
Below are links to information on how to configure your preferences and manage cookies.
- Google Chrome >> https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Mozilla Firefox >> https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent
- Internet Explorer >> https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari >> https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=fr_FR
- Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad) >> https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Opera >> http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You can choose to deactivate certain third-party cookies by going directly to the page of the sender. For example:
- To deactivate Google Analytics cookies >> https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
- Cookies Flash >> http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/fr/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Several professional advertising platforms also offer you the option of refusing or accepting cookies used by their member companies. These centralised mechanisms do not block the display of advertisements, but only prevent the installation of cookies used to adapt advertisements to your centres of interest.
For example, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.com to prevent these cookies from being installed on your terminal. This site is provided by digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
This will enable you to find out which companies are registered with this platform and which offer you the option of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertising likely to be displayed on your terminal to your browsing information : http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralised interface enabling you to express your refusal or acceptance of the cookies likely to be used to adapt the advertising likely to be displayed on your terminal to your browsing habits.
Protection of personal data
The data collected is essential to achieve the objectives pursued by each cookie. It is intended solely for the authorised departments of Ma rando facile and/or companies issuing third-party cookies.
Personal data collected via cookies is never kept longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the cookie, and in no case longer than 13 months.
In application of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, individuals have the right to query, access, rectify, delete, oppose on legitimate grounds and port all data.
In the event of a dispute, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (French data protection authority), the supervisory authority responsible for ensuring compliance with obligations relating to personal data.
To find out more
For more information on how cookies work, please consult CNIL (French data protection authority) website >> http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
You can also find other useful information about managing cookies in your browser on the site >> http://aboutcookies.org/
All photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound, as well as all elements integrated into the site, are the property of Ma rando facile or of third parties who have authorised Ma rando facile to use them.
All logos, icons and graphic chips represented on the site are protected by copyright and articles L.511.1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code relating to the protection of registered designs.
Reproductions, on paper or electronically, of the site and the elements reproduced therein are authorised provided that they are strictly reserved for personal use, excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes, and that they comply with the provisions of article L122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code, with clear and legible citation of the source in the following form: “Document taken from www.marandofacile.com website. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited”.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 122-4 and L. 335.2 of the French Intellectual Property Code, reproduction or representation of all or part of the site or its content is prohibited without prior written authorisation from the Director of Publication of the Ma rando facile site.
The site provides links to sites over which Ma rando facile has no control. Ma rando facile accepts no responsibility for the content of these sites.
Creation of links with the site
Hypertext links to the site’s home page are authorised, after informing the publication director.
Deep links, i.e. links to other pages on the site, are subject to authorisation from the publication director.
Partners are authorised to set up deep links to www.marandofacile.com site, provided that they inform the publication director and include Ma rando facile logo on their site.
To contact the publication director, send an e-mail to the webmaster at the following address: email@example.com or a letter by post to 82 Rue de Redon, 35580 Guichen.
Under no circumstances should the pages of www.marandofacile.com site be nested within the pages of another site. Everything must be done to ensure that Internet users recognise that they are on Ma rando facile site and can browse freely.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The user declares that he/she accepts the characteristics and limits of the Internet and, in particular, acknowledges that he/she is aware of the nature of the Internet network and, in particular, its technical performance.
Ma rando facile may not be held liable for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to modification, suspension or interruption of the site.
Ma rando facile cannot be held responsible for the reliability of data transmission, access times or any restrictions on access to the Internet or networks connected to it. Ma rando facile may not be held liable in the event of interruption to the site access networks, total or partial unavailability of the site resulting from the telecommunications operator, in the event of transmission errors or problems relating to the security of transmissions, in the event of failure of the receiving equipment or your telephone line.
Ma rando facile may need to suspend the site for maintenance purposes. This interruption will be notified by means of a warning on the home page or by any other means. Ma rando facile shall not be held liable for any such interruption and shall not be entitled to any compensation.
Under no circumstances shall Ma rando facile be held liable for indirect damage, in particular any commercial, moral or financial loss, including any loss of profit, caused by, originating from or based on the use of the site or its contents.
Ma rando facile shall not be liable for any damages resulting from access to or use of the site, including any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property. Although Ma rando facile makes every reasonable effort to update the information published on the site, it cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors or omissions.
CHANGES IN CONDITIONS
Ma rando facile reserves the right to modify or update this legal notice at any time and without prior notice. We therefore invite you to consult them regularly.
Content management platform :
Copy of website pages :
Copying pages from the site is subject to the authorisation of its editor.
Creating links to the site:
The creation of links to the site is subject to the authorisation of its editor-in-chief.